Saturday, April 2, 2011

Max’d Out!

I have wanted to try a maxi dress for a couple of years now. I have seen some really cute ones while out and about but I have never found one that screams, “Take Me Home.”

While out shopping at Burlington Coat Factory today I thought that I would give a couple a try. I don’t like trying clothes on, so I bring all my purchases home and try them on consecutively. Unfortunately, the return pile is pretty big from today’s purchases.

The first one I tried was the striped... I don't care how thin I am - stripes are wrong!



Yeah I don't think I have the boobs to support this.


The stripes don't match up and
R.E.A.L.L.Y is that my @$$?
























 
The second one wasn't much better. I felt like I was wearing a muumuu and not feeling sexy at all.





I will keep trying... There has to be one that is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment