Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Credit Where Credit is Due

This was the first post that I saw when I opened my Facebook this morning and agree wholeheartedly. Ruche  had posted this on their wall... "You can take no credit for beauty at sixteen. But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your soul's own doing." ~Marie Stopes


Googled Stock Photo from Beauty Mark Production Inc.

The website has great tips for woman over 40 to continue looking beautiful. Tip Number One - Tell yourself you're beautiful. I actually think these tips should be applied to any woman regardless of her age.

To read more tips please visit their website at Beauty Mark Production Inc.

2 comments:

  1. This is a good article...I think the hardest thing for most women is to believe they are beautiful...but all of us ARE beautiful!! I also agree completely with the posture comment..how we carry ourselves has so much to do with confidence and joy...if you feel defeated, you slump. Practice confidence...practice believing you are beautiful...practice it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for the comments!!

    makes me very excited!!

    the hair is not natural, is discoloration!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete