Monday, February 21, 2011

Last Call

I love each season, but towards the end of each I’m ready to move onto the next. I’m ready to shed my winter coat and if I don’t wear another pair of tall boots again I would be ok with that… Well at least until autumn, when I will be inpatient to pull them back out of my closet along with the wool coat and thick sweaters.

The weather has been so unpredictable. One day in the high 60’s and another they are predicting snow. This morning I wore sandals and a light jacket to work but by night fall I had to put the boots and warmer wool jacket on for our trip to the mall.  

OLD NAVY - wool jacket & H&M - skirt

TIGNANELLO - purse


THRIFTED - scarf


OLD NAVY - long sleeved t-shirt

It seems like I am constantly in the perpetual state of looking for a new hairstyle. My hair is at that stage where I'm ready to chop it off. Sigh!


BASS - leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment