Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Wish List Continues to Grow

I have been seeing the canvas heels a lot lately and I really like them. I do believe they will be perfect for the upcoming season.

I would wear them with full skirts, walking shorts and blazer or even jeans.


  
Pre-order this spring 2011 must-have peep toe bootie. Side zip and 4" heel. Get ahead of the season and be one of the first to see and purchase!  This style is available for pre-order and ships by 3/15.
NINE WEST - Tuck $129.00


Jamestown canvas peep-toe ankle boots
 JCREW - Jamestown canvas
peep-toe ankle boots - $325.00
 

 

Now these one’s I can see with a long skirt or shorts and a t-shirt.

Franco Sarto Winkie Wedge Sandal

DSW’s Franco Sarto Winkie Wedge Sandal $59.95

  

Now these ones are my favorite...

 
GAYLE

BAKER'S - Gayle $80.00

I will be stalking these babies until they go on sale. Do you have a pair that you are stalking?

No comments:

Post a Comment