Friday, March 25, 2011

Back by Popular Demand


I really had hoped to retire my jeans for a long while but it just isn’t happening. I still have so much unpacking, moving, and re-arranging of our new office that it just isn’t practical for me to wear my dresses and skirts yet.

And, we still have a cold front in our area and when the weatherman said that we had frost on the windows... I decided - Jeans!





Today I felt like something casual yet fun and brown seemed to be the color of choice.


HEART-N-CRUSH - sweater
and thrifted scarf
 
FRANCO SARTO - sandals
These heels are very comfortable and I
can run around all day in them. 























While at the property last weekend I ran across my stripped brown t-shirt and thankfully brought it back north.  


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment