Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springing for Some Color

Color blocking is very big this season and when I had seen Gucci’s ad I was smitten.



I couldn’t wait to do my interpretation of it. I have had this outfit in mind for about a month. And, today I could finally wear this outfit and I really didn’t care that if it was cold and rainy. A couple of edits… purple wool coat and a colorful scarf and I was ready to rock my colors.


XXI - Purple wool coat and TARGET leather tote

I was on a quest for a purple silk blouse and I looked everywhere but I just couldn’t find what I was looking for. The blouses that I was finding were too ornate or the wrong shade of purple. So when my guy found this top while we were browsing in Papaya and it was $11.99... Perfect!!!



PAPAYA - button down long sleeved camp shirt

H&M - skirt


H&M - skinny belt

While in Marshall's a couple of weeks ago they had a display of shoes on sale for spring and these corked heeled shoes caught my eye.


KENNETH COLE REACTION - sandals ($32.99)



Are you or have you already assembled a color blocked outfit? Or is color blocking just too much color for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment