Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday

I love these Meet Me on Monday - they are so much fun! Once again thanks Java at Never Growing Old for hosting such a fun little meet and greet!

Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7? I wear my studs (3 in my right ear and 1 in my left), my two cuff braclets and my Necklace of love that I wrote about. I almost forgot to add my wedding ring... It is just a part of my body - I Never take it off.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I twirl it

3.  How many siblings do you have? I have two brothers. My oldest and I share a birthday.

4.  Were you named after anyone? The first two days of my life my name was Michelle Ann. When my dad went to pay the hospital bill he changed it to Nanette. He really liked Nanette Fabray. He figured if he was paying then he was naming.

5.  Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink soda... My beverage of choice is coffee and wine - with the occasional glass of water. I am healthy in all aspects except my beverages. LOL

1 comment: